Ad Code

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

9mm cpx-2 sccy

9mm Cpx-2 Sccy - After hearing and seeing some of the reviews, my interest was piqued. I have someone who also reviewed SCCY and came to me to see if I could get one. I can, and have received two, CPX2 and CPX1. The client likes to have a safe CPX1, so I left the safe. Cleaning and degreasing are very easy to remove, as are most polymer guns today. It does require a little prying on the pin shank (not done with your fingers) to get it out. It's not stuck, it's just recessed into the frame. After the factory oil was cleaned out, I lubricated it with Froglube and went out to shoot.

I started the shoot with some dry fire to get familiar with the double action. The value is reportedly factory set to around 9 lbs. The trigger is expected to be on the pitch, but is smooth throughout the pull. With a little practice, you can easily pull up to the resting position and follow through. The gun has a covered but visible hammer that won't catch on clothing if kept in a pocket.

9mm Cpx-2 Sccy

9mm Cpx-2 Sccy

The timing of the shoot is fantastic. I'm amazed at how little recoil the 9mm has. A little less than the comparable Glock 26 in my opinion. I fed nine small ones: ball, hollow point and lead half wadcutter and round nose. Ammo increased from 115g to 147g. He ate everything I could give him. I'll admit a few times, maybe 3 times out of 150 it doesn't go into the battery at all. This seemed like a product until it broke, even from customers.

Sccy Mpn: Cpx 2ttsgrd Upc: 850013592357 In Stock $347.99

The truth? I mostly shoot B-27 targets from 30 feet and am amazed how easy it is to shoot dense groups with cheap guns. Of course, I'm no expert, but this gun has no problem providing shot protection when needed. Although the movement and shooting is not as good as expected from the DAO gun.

The feel is similar to the aforementioned G26. It's smaller and lighter by an ounce or two. It took me a few minutes to warm up the grip, but after firing hundreds of rounds, I had no issues with it.

All in all, I love this gun. As a decent entry-level firearm for under $300, I have no trouble using it to protect my life. With 10 rounds of premium 9mm hollow point bullets, you can travel with confidence and stealth.

What other aesthetic or finish options are there? : The SCCY CPX-2 pistol is available in black, black/stainless steel, red/black and red/stainless steel. You can also get all of these colors with manual security options.

A Review Of The Sccy Cpx 2

What do others say? : "Thank goodness I took a couple of new shooters the day I tested it, and of all the guns we shoot, this is their favorite to buy." Glock 17 is on the table, they still ask about SCCY CPX-2 and want to shoot.

There is something to be said for a good looking and cheap gun. "—Nick Lehorn, The Truth About Guns

I want it now! Availability: You can buy this gun from a variety of stores, including Bud's Gun Shop and the Gun Shop.

9mm Cpx-2 Sccy

Ruger 556 review, vg6 epsilon 556 review, msar stg 556 review, sinn 556 review, sinn 556 i review, meridian 556 review, eotech 556 review, precor efx 556 elliptical review, benchmade 556 review, surefire sfmb 556 review, precor efx 556 review, sinn 556 anniversary review

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Recent Comments

Ad Code